Monday, February 10, 2014

Black and white


This week-end was a pretty busy week-end ! In a good way ! I had diner with my father and Marie friday evening, took pictures and went to pay my Tea Party tickets to BtssB with Marie, spent the Saturday night with her and Alien and Ludwig. And surely because I love them too much (how kind I am), we also hung out on Sunday, with Sam Fancymelody joining us !!

It was so nice to see her again, it's really been a long time... She's working hard both at school and for her job so every time we see her is a special occasion ! Last year we had a blue themed meet-up, nearly the same period. As we love picking themes for meet-ups, Sam chose : black and white. Because I do own a lot of black and white in my wardrobe, as you may know (;__;). Next time, I swear the meet-up's theme will be pink ! Or chocolate ! Or sweet ! Or anything that I own. 

Fancy Melody from hands to toes
Alienor looking as classy as usual in her MmM dress

Luckily, I have my marvelous Marie that (often) lend me her dresses~ I picked a Moi-Même-Moitié black dress, simple but beautiful, I loved the fabric ! So soft and fluffy (≧∇≦). Marie and I went for twin coordinations, not the same dress but same styling. I would love doing some more twining with her ! You may be surprised but we have some dresses in common in our wish-list ☆~(ゝ。∂)

Our first stop was at the courtyard of the Louvre (exactly at the same place we took some pictures during the blue themed meet-up). People are often paying more attention to the Louvre and its pyramid than to lolitas taking photographs, so it's a good place to go, with beautiful architecture ! I guess the only bad point was the terrible wind we had that day... 

Yay, Ludwig is, indeedn, sensually looking at you


I am wearing : Dress : MmM — Blouse, shoes : Offbrand  Bag, socks, headdress : BtssB
Flowers (in the hair) : Offbrand — Cardigan : AatP — Scarf : Angelic Pretty

The only to warm ourself up was to go to... Ladurée. Headquarter of our team, it's been a long time we didn't have delicious pastries and tea (or hot chocolate, in this case) at our favorite place. We went to Ladurée Bonarpate that might be my favorite, I just love the feeling of the two rooms (the blue room and the colonial room). 

You will be happy to know that months after they took off every chocolate pastries from the menu, Ladurée finally put again the Elysées on the Ladurée Bonarpate menu ! (YAY FOR CHOCOLATE !). It might not be as delicious as the Carré Chocolat is, but at least I didn't have to pout in front of the waiter trying to have a chocolate-only pastry. Doesn't it look delicious ? Ladurée's hot chocolates aren't really my favorites, but it seems my four friends liked it very much : I was the only not taking the hot chocolate or the chocolat viennois.

Marie's religieuse à la rose
ElyséesElysées. Elysées, les autres on s'en fout.ElyséesElysées. Elysées, rien que toi, moi, nous.
As we finished earlier than we thought we would, we ended up going to Anecdotes — Axes femme. It was the last week-end of sales. A lot of things were discounted from 50% to 70% ! How amazing ! The neighborhood was really crowded and so was Axes femme shop, we hopefully managed to find some really useful bargains. I wasn't suppose to buy anything but... I just saw that jumpsuit and... I couldn't resist. It really was a bargain ! Alienor bought pants, Sam two boleros and Marie a pair of boots. It seems that everyone was happy to find something, haha~ Well... Except Ludwig. It was kind of reluctant trying the same jumpsuit as mine (but in brown)... I'm still sure it would have fit him perfectly ! ☆~(ゝ。∂)


You can see the jumpsuit in brown in the Axes Femme's catalog, mine is blue/grey though

Last but not least, here are the bonus pictures of the day ! Do we look like idols yet ?
Thank you for reading ! See you soon ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



11 comments:

  1. Ugh I love everything about this post! Everyone looks gorgeous and the Louvre is a PERFECT place to take pictures! Also Ladurée and Axes Femme shop and that jumpsuit and aaaaaaaaaaah everything is perfect!

    I reeaaally miss you and your friends, I loved meeting you so much (sorry if I sound weird) >_< I wish I could come to Baby's winter party: it always looks like so much fun!

    Bisous, xxx
    Rosalynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw, what a sweet comment Rosalynn !! Thank you so much <3

      I miss you too !!! I really wish you can come to Paris this year too ! Will you ? <3

      Prends soin de toi,
      des bisous

      Delete
  2. Je suis jalouse, tous les style te vont tellement bien ! Tu peux passer du sweet au gothic sans problème, tu as de la chance ! T^T
    Les photos sont vraiment chouettes et puis, et puis tu m'as donné faim !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, merci de ce compliment, ça me touche ! C'est que j'ai de bons professeurs pour m'aider à m'épanouir en robe noire, haha ! :P

      Ladurée donne tout le temps faim ! (malheureusement pour mon porte-monnaie ;__;)

      Delete
  3. Hâte de te voir porter ce nouvel item Axes *w*! Vous êtes tous beaux sinon, comme d'hab' =)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all waaayyyyy too amazing!!! love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all amazing as usual !

    Ludwig killed me with his killer eyes haha

    I didn't know there was discount sales at anecdotes axes femmes ;-; Yet It seems logical >->

    I wish to see you at Enchanted, I will be glad ! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mila dear!! You look SO cute twinning with the beautiful Marie! <3 Both of you look stunning! Your Elysées cake looks SO delicious too! I want to eat it from your photo, yum yum! I hope I can visit Paris again to see youu and Marieee <3<3 Until then, I will stalk your blog, heehee!!

    (ps, I have moved my blog too, it's now: http://angiiichan.blogspot.com.au/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, it looks like you and your friends had so much fun ^o^ Your outfits is adorable and the matching scarves are perfect! I hope you are able to pick a pink or chocolate theme sometime, will Marie have to borrow a dress from you in that case?

    I'm so envious that you have such picturesque areas to take photos (but of course, it is France), I can only hope I can visit these places some day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having everyone dress in black and white proved to be a cute theme. And that place setting at Ladurée is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete